Saturday, May 2, 2009

Change is inevitable...

The only permanent thing in this world is change...



Even if the truth sucks, we have to accept it. Especially if your in a call center industry, mahirap sabihin if you are going to stay in one account or program. Yesterday, our coach told us that 4 of us in our team will be transfered to another account. When I found out that I was included, medyo na sad ako and disappointed at the same time. Although prior to the announcement of our coach, he already told us that we should be prepared, because some of us will be transfered. It still hit me... I am sad because I have grown loving the people in our team. Disappointed, for the reason that I know that I did my best to meet the metrics so that I'll stay in the team. But then again, I guess my best is not good enough for the person who decided the roster of agents to be transfer.



Even if I'm sad and disappointed, I think this is an opportunity for advancement to our goals. We will be learning new things, acquiring more knowledge and have the chance to enhance our skills. Honestly, I'm in the process of learning how to adapt to changes... Mahirap but have to do it...



Change should be for the better... and I know this change will be a challenge ... I know we can survive with flying colors...



Thanks coach Addie and team addie...I'll miss you guys....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.